How associate photography with me Works!
I book, you shoot, I edit, you get paid!
When a potential client contacts me for a date that I am booked, I will contact you to see if you are available. If you are, I will proceed with booking the client and then I will pay you a 50% deposit so that you can block off the date.
Before the wedding, I will send you the official wedding day schedule + family photo list so that you can be fully prepared to shoot.
During the wedding, be awesome and shoot awesome things! If a client also contracts a second shooter, play nice together.
After the wedding, you will upload all RAW images to the appropriate gallery within 24 hours (I will provide the link). Once a successful download has been made, I will pay out your balance! Yay!
Associate Photographers Must Be:
Camera Bodies: Need 2 minimum
Both MUST be Full Frame (I use 5d mark III or IV)
Prime Lenses: Need 1 minimum
35mm and/or 50mm, something like that
Zoom Lenses: Need 2 minimum
24-70mm and 70-200mm, something like that
Speedlight: Need 1 minimum
Memory Cards: Lots!
64 gb or higher preferably
What to wear
as long as you take a shower and brush your hair, I don't care!
Terms and Conditions
You will sign an agreement for every wedding I book you for.
The short of it is:
- I own the copyrights to all images as you will be shooting under Kelley Raye Photography, LLC. You will have a copyright license to use all images for your website, portfolio, social media, etc. Whoop!
- You must follow my Pre-Shoot Prep Guide and Post-Shoot Instructions so that this can flow seamlessly.
- You may not contact the client directly except on the wedding day. All communication before then will be done through me. Also please don't tag the client in any photos.
- You may use the JPG images you took for your own personal use AFTER I have delivered the final product to the client (typically takes me 4-6 weeks to deliver images, photo books, etc). I will email you as soon as they have been delivered.
- Once you've signed your contact and I've sent you a retainer fee, PLEASE keep your commitment!
Payment will start at $100/hour with the potential to move up to $150/hour after I have worked with you successfully for a few weddings. For full day weddings, you will typically be shooting 8 hours.
Both retainer and balance checks will be sent in the mail (vendor direct deposit costs like $70 a month, no ma'am!)
For tax purposes, you will need to fill out a W-9 form so that I can file a 1099 at the end of the year. You will be responsible for your own tax sh*t.